Planning and Development Act 2005
LOCAL PLANNING SCHEME AMENDMENT AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION - STANDARD AMENDMENT
Shire of Boyup Brook, Local Planning Scheme 2
Scheme Amendment No. 16
Notice is hereby given that the local government of the Shire of Boyup Brook has prepared the above mentioned planning scheme amendment for the purpose of:
1. Rezoning Lot 1 Forrest Street, Boyup Brook from Parks and Recreation Reserve to Residential R15/R30 and amending the Scheme maps accordingly;
2. Rezoning portion of the Railway Parade road reserve, Boyup Brook from Parks and Recreation Reserve to No Zone and amending the Scheme maps accordingly;
3. Inserting a new sub clause to 5.1.2 Residential Planning Codes: Variations and Exclusions as follows:
22.214.171.124 Where a lot has a dual coding of R15/30, the local government may approve residential development at a higher code where development is connected to a Septic Tank Effluent Disposal (STED) scheme and where a Local Development Plan demonstrating appropriate design standards has been approved in accordance with Part 6 of the Deemed Provisions; and
4. Re-numbering subsequent sub-clauses accordingly.
Submissions on the planning scheme amendment may be lodged in writing and should include the amendment number, the property affected and details of the submission and lodged with the undersigned on or before 20 May 2016,
Please address submissions to the Shire of Boyup Brook Po Box 2 Boyup Brook, WA 6244. Alternatively, submissions may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plans and documents setting out and explaining the scheme amendment have been deposited at the Shire of Boyup Brook Offices, PO Box 2, Boyup Brook 6244 (Abel Street) and will be open for inspection during office hours up to and including 4.30pm, Monday - Friday.
Plans and documents setting out and explaining the scheme amendment have also been deposited on the Shire of Boyup Brook website, please click on the below link:
Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Boyup Brook
The Planning Service section receives and assesses applications for new development and land uses. The town planning process involves the assessment and approval of proposals, which is performed through the:
- Planning and Development Act 2005
- Local Government Act 1995
- Town Planning Scheme No 2
Applications for planning approval get assessed against a variety of documents, including the State Planning Policies and the Shire’s own strategies, structure plans, local planning policies and the Town Planning Scheme No. 2.
Shire of Boyup Brook Town Planning Scheme No. 2 - Information
Click here to access a copy of the Shire’s town planning information.
The Planning Services section is responsible for the following applications:
- Development applications
- Referral comments for subdivisions and survey-strata applications to the Western Australian Planning Commission
- Detailed Area Plans
- Outline Development Plans, Development Guide Plans, Subdivision Guide Plans
- Precinct Plans
- Scheme Amendments
- Annual Home Occupation Permits
- Zoning enquiries
- Applications for review to the State Administrative Tribunal.